Tuesday 19 January 2010

Well, this is breaking fresh ground! I would not have dreamed this event would take place, even a year ago. I've always maintained that technology is wasted on the young - they have nothing to compare it with! We, however, can remember Atari, slide rules and the first breeze-block sized mobile phones. Here I am at 62 sitting in my little room allocated to me by the boss, and preparing to enter the scary world of web-logging. Mercy me! Where shall we go?

The answer? Wherever we like. That's the beauty of it. Not much in the way of censorship, not many controls, and, if we stay anonymous, no-one will know our most secret thoughts. Fun, eh?

My plans are these. To examine the life we mere humans can live in relationship with God. Frankly, I think there is a lot more than we enjoy already and He wants to impart a lot more to us.

What do you think? Take part if you wish. Join me on a bit of a journey (after all, at 62, it can't take long!)

No comments:

Post a Comment